- ASNC
- Arch and Anth
- Engineering
- English
- History of Art
- MML
- Music
- Oriental Studies
- Philosophy
Thanks for all you brilliant folks who've returned your reply slips so quickly. You're stars!
Please note we WON'T be confirming your confirmation! We don't have time to write again and say that we got your reply. You can just turn up on the day and assume it's fine. If you don't reply (or your reply gets lost in the post) trust me, I'll chase it up so you won't get missed out for accommodation or meals or miss your interview!

11 comments:
Does this mean the Architecture letters have not been sent yet?
Yes, only those subjects mentioned have been sent out so far.
This is because those subjects are being interviewed first.
Architecture is the last subject to be interviewed so I will do those letters last (and the logic caries through for all other subjects - it kind of makes sense!).
any idea when Law will be expected to be sent?
Thank you
Hello,
Any ideo when law wil be sent?
thank you!
Not sure about Law. Maybe Friday.
Medicine, Economics, Theology, Law, Maths, History, Architecture, Comsci.
I think that'll take me until about the end of next Monday (it's the accommdoation which takes time to organise) but that's the order in which the interviews come up.
Hiya,
There hasn't been any comments on maths and when thoes letters are going to be sent out.
Any news?
Any idea for Classics?
Does this mean that rejection letters are being sent out also, or will they all go out at the end? Obviously I hope that isn't relevant to me, but I'd like to know before I get too excited at seeing a letter, or too upset at not receiving one!
OK, Maths and Classics. Maths will be sent out just before History.
Classics is a sore point as we need to hear from the Faculty and they're being slow - maybe tomorrow.
As for deselection, we have NO deselections in ASNC, A and A, Classics, Comsci, Engineering, Maths, MML, Music, Natsci, Theology or AMES. Sadly thee are for some of the other subjects and I will try and get those letters out this week too but only just got the final list. As I've said before, we don't like sending them, but we also don't want to waste peoples time in subjects with very high ratios of places to applicants and we can see from years of experience where someone's chances are so low as to make it virtually impossible they'd get a place.
If I have been deselected... will that mean a default 'unsuccessful' on the UCAS website?
Yes, I'm afriad so, although it won't show up on UCAS till January for various technical reasons.
Post a Comment