Monday, March 16, 2009

All done!

They're done, they're dusted, they're all in the post! Whoo!

Yes, with a week to go, all the feedback letters in the remaining subjects have been finished, edited, signed and sent off (mostly on Friday afternoon, so they may already be with your referees).

I was chatting to some Freshers on Friday who said their schools hadn't let them see their feedback last year. Your school don't have to show you the letter (especially if it's about more than one pupil) but they DO have to tell you what's in it. You have a right under the Data Protection Act to know anything that the school holds on record about you so, if they are at all funny about telling you what we said, you can prod them with that. We also remind them of this in the letters so they have no excuse.

Anyway, this is my last information post on the Blog and I leave on Friday so, if I don't post again, very best of luck with your exams this summer and have an absolute blast at Peterhouse!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for all the work, Jennie. Wish you all the best.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks Jennie for all your work on this blog, it's been a fantastic idea and very well exectued, I've always felt 'in the loop', well done Peterhouse! Roll on October!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jennie for all you help!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jennie, best of luck with the pregnancy!

Kathy Purdy and Martin Thompson said...

Cheers guys!