Hi everyone,
Thank you to all those who have sent me your room preferences. I know it is difficult to plan ahead when you're still waiting for results and when the information about differences is so vague but we just want to make sure that we are prepared for the crazy week ahead. Basically, the room you end up in will not affect your time at Peterhouse. You will still meet loads of new people, learn lots and have fun along the way. Plus, you'll only be living there for 7 months of the year! When I was in your shoes I didn't get a say in where I was going to live for my first year and I ended up perfectly happy.
On a different matter, I just wanted to ask that you be patient with me in the run up to A Level results as things are going to get very hectic and this is my first time! When you get your results on Thursday, please only call the office if it's urgent. If you've made your offer then you've got in so there's no need to call to check! You can also check UCAS track which should be bang up to date. If the line is busy then leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible. We know it is a very stressful time for you and we want to do everything possible to make it easier but please please please don't panic!
Finally, good luck to everyone and enjoy the sunshine!
From Rosie
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment