Hello everyone,
While the last few interviews are being conducted, I just thought I'd write to say thanks to all of you for making the whole process run as smoothly as possible. I've been very quiet on the blog because there haven't been any issues I've had to bring to your attention (plus I've been quite busy!) This year has been relatively free from disasters because most people have turned up at the right place, at the right time (despite the snow causing a few problems) so well done! I hope it wasn't too traumatic for you either. I will be looking through your feedback forms soon so if you did have problems we can try and fix them for next time. Feel free to post any other comments you feel would be useful - we may not publish them all but we will certainly read them.
There's not much to update you on as all there is for you to do now is wait. All decision letters will be posted on the 5th January 2010 so please just put it out of your minds and enjoy Christmas and New Year and what is left of the snow (unless you are in sunnier climes of course!) We cannot give you any information before 6th January so please do not try to ring the admissions office - especially as we are closed 23rd December-4th January and the rest of the time we will be frantically trying to get everything sorted for the pool.
In case I don't get to post again before the Christmas break - Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New Year.
Friday, December 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello, I just have a quick question as an overseas applicant. Assuming that my decision letter will not arrive until well after the fifth, at what point should I contact (email) the admissions office? Your post seems to say that the sixth would be the earliest acceptable time, but my interview form said the eighth. I am as anxious as the next applicant to find out my decision, but I don't want to casue a hassle for the admissions office!
Post a Comment