Accommodation
I've had a few queries about the types of rooms available so I just wanted let you know not to panic! As I said in my email, room prices are determined by size and facilities. En-suite rooms in WSB and large rooms or rooms with sinks in SPT are more expensive so are likely to be in price band A. All other rooms will be in price band B or C. I am afraid I cannot tell you much more than that as rooms are allocated by the Rooms Coordinator. Please do not worry too much about the type of room you get: Peterhouse has some of the best first year accommodation so I’m sure any room you get will be adequate. If you have a preference for a particular type of room then please let me know on the form. When I was in your position I had no say in what room I got and I was perefectly happy. For full details of what you get for your money, I recommend you read last year's Accommodation Handbook found here:
http://www.pet.cam.ac.uk/sites/default/files/Accom%20Hbook%2009-10.pdf
Once places are confirmed, you will receive an updated version of this which you must read before you come up.
Financial Guarantees
With Cambridge Trust decisions being released and results day fast approaching, all overseas offer holders must ensure they have the funds to study here before we can confirm places. If you do not return full financial guarantees by mid-August you will lose your place so please post or email all necessary documents as soon as possible.
Thanks!
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment