Thursday, November 11, 2010

Interview scheduling update

Engineering (inc. chem eng via Engineering) invitations have been sent which was a big job so we are getting close to the first week being done. Remember we are writing to applicants for subjects that are being interviewed first and going as quickly as we can so please be patient. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya, I was just wondering, we need to return the interview confirmation sheet by email or by post? Since on the bottom it says "signed" and obviously typing my name out is not exactly a signature.

Thanks in advance :)

Kathy Purdy and Martin Thompson said...

All forms should be returned by post. However, overseas applicants may request to send scanned copies by email as long as the signature is clear.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just want to ask about Engineering. I know one interview is discussion of a problem sheet. The written test is Maths paper. What's the other interview? Is it a general interview?

Thank you very much!!

Kathy Purdy and Martin Thompson said...

Engineering applicants will have two subject interviews. More information can be found here: http://www.pet.cam.ac.uk/prospective-students/engineering