I've had a few enquiries about how many years finance are required for courses where there is a possibility of continuing for a fourth year (Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Computer Science). We recommend that even if you don't know whether or not you plan to do a fourth year, you should apply for four years as it is easier to cancel student finance than reapply for it. Obviously for those courses which are always four years long (MML, Four Years Classics course, Engineering) you should apply for four years of finance. Also, we do not yet know the exact end dates of your courses so I suggest you simply put 30th June as graduation is normally around 25th June.
Finally, this is likely to be my last post as I am leaving Peterhouse next week. Kathy and Carrie are sharing the role of Admissions Coordinator but can still be contacted on admissions@pet.cam.ac.uk and 01223 338223. Thank you to everyone who has made my job easy by sending in forms on time and following all the necessary instructions. All that is left to say is good luck with all your exams and I hope you enjoy your time at Peterhouse as I have.
All the best,
Rosie
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment