Hello all!
It's been a bit quiet lately but i wanted to let you know about the staff changes we've had here in the office. Rosie Woodbury has now left Peterhouse, so I've taken over her role as Admissions Coordinator and Carrie Boyce has joined the team as Admissions Assistant - you'll be hearing from both of us through the coming months!
In other news, those of you who are from the EU and have applied for the Isaac Newton Trust have been asked to send evidence that you have applied for to Student Finance. All you need to do here is print out a copy of your application and send it in.
That's all for now folks!
Kathy
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello!
How could I print out a copy of my application? I received a letter that my application had been approved, is that what I should send?
Thanks.
Yes, that will be fine.
Post a Comment