Hi guys,
A couple of extra things - please make sure you arrive at the Porters' Lodge 10 minutes before your interview is due to start. Some of the interviews are taking place on the other side of College so you'll need the travel time to make sure you're not late.
Also, when you sent in your Fee Status Form (all those weeks ago!) you were supposed to send us a photocopy of your passport. If you didn't do this then please do so now.
Thanks a lot!
Kathy & Carrie
Monday, December 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Dear Miss Kathy,
I'm coming to Cambridge on the 14th.Should I send a copy of my passport now or should I submit it when I come?
Much thanks.
Hi,
If you could post/email it to us now that would be ideal as we will need it a day or two after the interviews are finished.
Thanks!
Kathy
Dear Miss Kathy,
Could you please tell me what sort of question is to be expected in the Law test? problem based,essay or comprehension?
Thank you.
Dear Miss Purdy
My invitation mentioned lunch, which I accepted by email but no time was mentioned. What time should I arrive?
Thanks
Grace
Dear Ms Kathy,
I had just done my interview and I was just wondering when Peterhouse will make a decision and reply to us?
Thank you!
Hi, will we be able to leave overnight bags somewhere? Thank you...
Hi,
We use the essay section of the Cambridge Law Test.
Thanks,
Kathy
Hi Grace,
Lunch is served at 12:30.
Thanks,
Kathy
Hi,
We will be posting decision letter on the 4th Jan, which means that your decision letter should arrive with you shortly after. If it does not, you can call/email the admissions office from the 5th to ask for the result of your application.
Thanks,
Kathy
Hi,
Yes, there is a luggage room in College - you will need to ask at the Porters' Lodge.
Thanks,
Kathy
Dear Ms Kathy,
I am currently applying for the Jardine Scholarship. If the Jardine Foundation has replied to ask for a second interview, does this mean I have been offered a place in Peterhouse already? (I haven't been asked for a second interview yet; this is a hypothetical situation)
Much Thanks!!
Hi,
The result of your Jardine application does not affect, and is not affected by the result of your application to Peterhouse. We will post decisions letters on the 4th January, and you will be able to cotnact the Admissions Office to enquire about the result of your application from the 5th January onwards.
Thanks,
Kathy
Post a Comment