Well, the pool is pretty much over. Some of you will have come back to Cambridge for extra interviews last week - I'm chasing other Colleges for decisions but they haven't all made their minds up yet. I know it's a horrible wait but I'll let you know the minute I hear anything. By the end of this week I think everyone will know exactly where they stand. And then that's it. All the toys go back in the box and, ideally, we all look forward to whatever comes next (we'd have loved to take everyone but we just don't have enough places and you WILL have a fab time at other Universities if that's where you're headed. I promise!).
However, we WILL start writing feedback letters very soon, the minute I get back from annual leave.
I'll be away the last two full weeks of January so won't be posting for a while or mdoerating any comments. You really don't need any more of my jabbering on for the moment and I need to paint most of my house!
When I get back, if you have any questions about what happens in August or how to find out whether or not you should reapply if you didn't get in, do let me know. I'll be here until mid-March. It'll probably mostly people with offers from here on in, but that's OK (I should tip you off, there's already a group set-up on Facebook for Peterhouse hopefuls! I won't be reading it but you can all 'meet' each other and encourage each other with the old exams.)
Take care for now :>)
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Dear Jennie
Have you sent all of the feedback letters? I am asking because everyone who applied from my school has recieved one except me.
Please see my new post on this :>)
Post a Comment