I just thought I'd post a quick update...
1. The deadline for data protection forms, fee status questionnaires and essays has now passed. We must receive these as soon as possible in order to proceed with applications. If they are already in the post then please don't panic as they've probably arrived or will arrive soon.
2. We have been in the unfortunate position this year of needing to reject some candidates before interview. We have only done this with good reason and in cases where we feel that an interview would cause unnecessary effort and expense. You will be hearing from us soon if this applies to you.
3. We have also started scheduling interviews. We are sending out invitations by email to avoid problems with postal strikes. We are trying to do this by subject and by date of interview so those subjects interviewing in the first week of interviews will be scheduled first. I can tell you that we have scheduled Arch and Anth, Linguistics, Music and some English so far. I will keep updating this blog to let you know where we're up to.
It's all go here so please be patient if you're waiting for information. Good luck everyone!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Unfortunately, I've just been deselected, however, this blog was useful because I didn't have any false hope when I received the letter. Since people were being sent emails to invite them to interview, I knew what the letter was, so thanks for doing this blog. You should definitely do this next year, and good luck to all the other applicants!
Post a Comment