I just wanted to write a quick post before going home for the weekend. We have now managed to send interview emails for the following subjects:
Natural Sciences (Phys, Biol and Chem Eng via NatSci), Philosophy, English, History and Classics.
Please make sure you are checking your emails! Thank you for being patient with us as we deal with the hundreds of email enquiries and arrange all the interviews.
A few things that keep coming up is that your interviews are likely to last 30 minutes. We recommend that you leave plenty of time after your final interview before traveling (if possible) since interviews can sometimes run slightly late. Also, I realise many of you require accommodation for longer than we have offered it to you but I'm afraid we must limit the number of nights since we have nearly 300 applicants coming to Peterhouse and only so many rooms.
Anyway, have a good weekend everyone!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello Rosie,
I have a question about the form we must submit regarding confirmation of the interview.
The candidate must fill out a section on where they live, 'I will be at this address from ..... to .....'
If this is our permanent address, how should we complete this section?
Awaiting your favourable response,
Ms A Patel
Dear Ms Patel,
Please simply write that this is your permanent address somewhere on the form.
Thanks!
Post a Comment