I can now tell you the likely dates for Cambridge December interviews. It will be very difficult to rearrange these as the interviewers only have limited availability and the Admissions Tutors see every applicant. We will be in touch if you have told us you are not available at this time on your SAQ.
ASNC - 3rd
Arch and Anth - 2nd
Architecture - 13th
AMES - 8th
Classics - 7th
Computer Science - 16th
Economics - 8th and 9th
Engineering (inc. chemical engineering via Engineering) - 7th, 9th and 10th
English - 9th, 10th and 13th
History - 14th and 15th
History of Art - 13th
Law - 6th and 7th
Linguistics - 6th
Mathematics - 3rd, 4th and 6th
Medicine - 9th and 10th
MML - 6th
Music - 16th
Natural Sciences (inc. chemical engineering via Natural Sciences):
Biological - 8th
Physical - 14th, 15th
Philosophy - 8th
Theology - 13th
Please can I also ask that everyone completes and returns the Fee Status Questionnaire below (as some of you may not have received this earlier) and to ensure you include a photocopy of your passport photograph page.

4 comments:
I liked you pun about English not being spelt right!
On the subject of submitted work, Should it be sent off by the 8th or have arrived by the 8th?
How long should it be?
Are there any other criteria with regards for the submitted work for the English course; i.e. would not accept a commentary?
We need to receive written work by the 8th November.
We do not prescribe how long it should be as we understand that every school sets different work but essays are normally one or two pages long.
There are no specific requirements for written work. We simply suggest you choose work that best represents your abilities and interests.
Re: submitted Work
I have been sent one copy of a submitted work form, yet apparently need to fill-in one for each piece of work. I can't find a copy on the Internet...? How can I get another one?
I've seen one which is slightly different to mine, and not specific to Peterhouse, so not sure if I should use that...
Also, is our application immediately discarded if we get our work / fee status thing in late?
Thanks.
All applicants expected to submit written work are sent one copy of the essay cover sheet that they may photocopy for the additional sheets needed. If you require another copy then please email admissions@pet.cam.ac.uk and I will send it to you.
You must submit all written work and forms by the given deadline to continue with your application. Deadlines are only extended for those applicants who email to explain extenuating circumstances for sending information late.
Post a Comment