So, I've had a load of email queries following my reminder email today so thought I'd write a post to answer the main ones.
1) The reminder email was sent to all applicants so if you have already submitted everything there is no need to panic. I will not be able to confirm receipt of all paperwork so please assume everything is in order unless we chase you after the deadline. You also do not need to email to confirm that the forms are in the post - we will be in touch if we do not receive things after Monday.
2) Written work is only applicable for some subjects (see older post) so please ignore that requirement if it does not apply to you.
3) Applicants for Architecture, Economics and Arch and Anth do not need to submit an essay cover sheet as they are set work by us rather than asked to submit school work.
4) Please can I also remind those of you who have indicated they have a disability that the deadline for the disability requirement form is also the 8th November.
Hopefully that covers most of your worries. I'll be in touch again about interviews soon.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment