Hi everyone,
This is just a plea to please be patient with us. Kathy Purdy (Admissions Assistant) has broken her collar bone so we are short staffed at the moment and emails may not be dealt with as quickly as we'd like. We're certainly trying our best!
Thanks.
Monday, November 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I hope she gets better soon.
Hope she gets better :) The admissions process have been brilliant and especially this blog which was so very helpful and calming, as it lets us know what's happening with the admissions procedures
I hope she gets well soon
Good luck for you while your assistant is away!
By the way, I agree that the blog is a resourceful and intelligent mean to let applicants know what's going on, congratulations on that one.
Hi,
I was just wondering whether all medicine interviews have been sent out now as on the previous email it said you expect to have informed us by Friday 26th November. Also will we be informed of a rejection if this is the case? Thanks
Hope she will soon recover. I also really support the blog. It's a great idea.
I am afraid that we have not yet been able to schedule all interviews for medicine but we will contact you as soon as a decision has been made one way or another as soon as possible.
I really hope she recovers soon and I completely agree that the blog is very helping so thank you.
Post a Comment