I've had a number of enquiries about dates and deadlines. All conditions must be met by the 31st August. The sooner you send information to us, the sooner your place can be confirmed. Financial guarantees should aim to get here by May.
Also, please ensure that if returning the UGSAF (Cambridge Bursary Application form for overseas offer holders) by email, please scan it so that a proper signature is included.
Thanks.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hello,
I would like to know whether the interviews via pool for medicine have finished in Peterhouse?
Thank you
Yes, we have finished interviewing but final decisions for Medicine will not be made until next week because there is a very thorough moderation process that compares applicants across all Colleges. We will contact everyone as soon as their applications have been assessed properly.
Hello.
Concerning the European Bursary, if the documents we send with the application are not acceptable, will you let us know (in order to correct the problem and send something else)?
Thank you!
Yes. If you have sent the application form with all necessary documents, please assume everything is in order unless you hear from us. We will contact anyone directly if we require any further information.
hello,
I checked the term dates on the Cambridge website but I gather that the dates can vary from college to college. Are the dates provided on http://www.cam.ac.uk/univ/termdates.html a safe guideline to work by for Peterhouse (apart from starting on the 1st Oct this year)?
Thank you
I can confirm that the website you have provided has the correct University term dates. Peterhouse students normally come up the Saturday before term starts which is 1st October 2011. Some students may arrive earlier if their course requires it or for international orientation.
Post a Comment