Hi everyone,
I am sorry it has been a long time since last posting. Things have been very hectic here as Kathy Purdy has had to have surgery to fix her broken collar bone and I am away from the office a lot visiting schools. For this reason, there has been quite a delay in sending out feedback. Please be patient with us. We are working through them as quickly as possible. There may also be a delay in my replying to emails but I hope I have dealt with the majority of queries.
For information, here are some upcoming deadlines:
25th February 2011 - Cambridge Trust deadline for overseas students.
28th February 2011 - Instrumental award deadline.
4th March 2011 - European Trust deadline.
Other forms that need to be returned when possible are 'College Fee Status Form' for all UK and EU offer holders and 'Financial Guarantee Form' for overseas offer holders.
There is nothing you need to do at this stage to confirm accommodation since every first year will be offered a room. We will be in touch in July to ask about room preferences.
I think that's it for now. I hope all your January exams went well (if you had them).
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment