Hello everyone.
All the letters were posted without a hitch yesterday and I have spent this morning emailing the 100 applicants living outside the UK so you should all now be aware of our decision. If not, then please be patient as they are on their way. I won't be able to tell you the result over the phone so please don't ring the office as we are extremely busy with pool adminstration at the moment. If you have not received a letter or email by tomorrow afternoon then please let me know.
I know this is a very stressful time for you and some of you will be disppointed with the outcome but please remember that our decisions are not made lightly and unfortunately thousands of very able applicants to the University are unsuccessful every year but go on to have very successful careers at other universities.
Good luck!
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Concerning the Winter Pool further interviews... if I live in Germany am I considered an overseas applicant?
Hi
How can I know if my application is pooled? Must it be written in the decision letter?
I mean I read that my application was unsuccessful. Did it mean that everything's over for me?
Thank you for everything and for your useful blog and helps.
God bless you ...
Post a Comment