Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Nearly decision time...

Hello all and a happy new year!

I've had a few queries about decisions so just thought I should make absolutely clear that all decision letters will be posted tomorrow, everyone who does not live in the UK will also receive notification by email on 6th January and UCAS Track will be updated as soon as possible.

Also, please find below an electronic version of the feedback form should you wish to email (admissions@pet.cam.ac.uk) or fax (01223 337 578) a copy to the admissions office.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm abroad at the moment. Will UCAS update tomorrow or not for a few days?

Kathy Purdy and Martin Thompson said...

No one will be notified of the decision until Thursday 6th January. It's unlikely that UCAS will be updated straight away as there are 15,000 decisions to process across the University so if you are away and wish to receive notification by email then please let me know.