Thursday, May 22, 2014

Admissions Office closing (for a bit)

Hi everyone,

Carrie Boyce has now officially left Peterhouse, so it's just me left in the office. I'm going on leave for a few days, sothe combination of these two factors means that the Admissions Office will be CLOSED until TUESDAY 2ND JUNE, at which point I will deal with the 1,001 emails received in my absence as quickly as I can - but please bear with me if it takes a few days to get caught up.

Some of you will have received emails from me over the past couple of weeks asking for copies of certificates, statements of results, or additional Financial Guarantee documentation. I'm hoping that when I get back there will be a stack of post with all the documents we're missing! If you have any further queries about what I've requested then please email them to me and I'll be in touch when I get back. If you haven't received such an email from me then Congratulations! - everything regarding your certificates and Financial documents is in order and we don't need anything further from you for now.

Next month I will email you all with information on what to do when you get your exam results, so look out for that email.

Finally, remember to return your Accommodation Request Forms if you haven't done so already - deadline for this is Monday 2nd June.

Finally finally - best of luck in any exams you have coming up - you're nearly there!

Thanks all,

Kathy

No comments: