Wow, we've done it! All the interview letetrs are out the door (except 1 in Classics where I'm waiting on a tiny detail from a colleague which is really frustrating! Your initials are SS, BTW - I'm so sorry, but you will get one asap!).
I really feel like doing a little dance on my desk but it might be a little foolhardy at 5 months pregnant and would probably look a bit ridiculous!
Now, back to everything else which needs doing.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yay! Well done!
and congratulations!!
I'm sure I speak for everyone who has been waiting on tenter hooks for news on our applications when I say a massive THANK YOU!
Its such a comfort to no there is a easily acessible and live update on the application!
now YOU have a great weekend!
thanks so much!!! the blogs have really helped the process. good luck with baby, am sure you'll be a great mum!
Dear Jennie,
On my interview letter, it says I am going to be doing a test, what kind of test is it?
Thank you for everything.
Louis
Thanks everyone! I'm glad you feel the blog has been worth while!
Louis, I'd need to know your subject before knowing what kind of test you're doing. I'm about to post about TSA and written tests so that may answer your questions.
I'm SS! I just received my interview letter today, it won't matter that I can't return the form before the two week deadline (i.e. yesterday) will it?
Post a Comment